Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:50 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Urban Outfitters (URBN), along with other retailers including Ross Stores (ROST), was upgraded by SunTrust. Cramer said "growth is winning" but he doesn't know if he agrees with the analyst. URBN was flat at $42.85.
Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) stock is up Friday after earnings beat expectations. "If you have a company that's levered to mobile, it's working," Cramer opined. SWKS jumped 6.4% to $23.89.Goldman Sachs initiated Sprint (S) as a sell, but Cramer disagreed. "Don't sell Sprint," he said, adding that CEO Dan Hesse is doing a remarkable job. S was unchanged at $6.07. Not doing so well after reporting earnings was Intuitive Surgical (ISRG). Cramer pointed out his CNBC colleague Herb Greenberg has been detailing the company's problems for quite some time. ISRG dropped 6.8% to close at $392.67. Citigroup upgraded Seagate Technology (STX) to neutral from sell, but Cramer said the analysts have already missed the big upside move. STX was up 1.3% to $47.52. Finally, Cramer disagreed with Raymond James' downgrade of Panera Bread Company (PNRA) to sell from hold. He said he wishes "they'd do the split. That way people wouldn't be so nervous" about the company. PNRA fell nearly 1% to end the day at $186.30. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV