MIRAMAR, Fla., July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spirit Airlines, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAVE) will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 results on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET. A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available at http://ir.spirit.com.
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM ETListen via Internet: http://ir.spirit.com/ Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=60086&k=A87D90E4 The webcast will be available for replay within 24 hours of the conference call and then archived on the website under Webcasts & Presentations at http://ir.spirit.com for 60 days. Spirit Airlines empowers customers to save money on air travel by offering ultra low base fares with a range of optional services, allowing customers the freedom to choose only the extras they value. This innovative approach grows the traveling market and stimulates new economic activity while creating new jobs. Spirit's modern fleet, configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit one of the most environmentally-friendly U.S. carriers. Spirit's all-Airbus fleet currently operates approximately 250 daily flights to over 50 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean. Visit Spirit at www.spirit.com.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: DeAnne Gabel Director, Investor Relations InvestorRelations@spirit.com 954-447-7920 Media Contact: Misty Pinson Director, Corporate Communications email@example.com 954-628-4827
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV