- Through the Power of In contest, professionals and college students nationwide receive an opportunity to engage in a one-on-one conversation with New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert Charlene Li.
- “How-to” videos give step-by-step advice on how to filter through online clutter to develop quality connections; how to organize networking contacts to better maintain relationships; and how to ensure the relationship is mutually beneficial.
- An interactive data map, which shows the breakdown of the CTU student and alumni population across the U.S., enables individuals to easily connect with their peers.
- “Modern Networking: How to Build Professional Connections that Matter” dispels five common myths about networking and shares action steps to build connections online and in-person.
- Notable factoids detail how networking has shaped some of history’s most impressive match-ups, from Ben & Jerry’s to Hewlett-Packard.
- A step-by step-approach on how to find (and keep) a professional mentor educates individuals on getting started, initiating contact and maintaining contact.
Colorado Technical University Helps Professionals And Students Make Meaningful Connections
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.