NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ecolab (NYSE:ECL) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $92.09, above its previous 52-week high of $91.81 with 144,930 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Ecolab has a market cap of $27.03 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 27.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Ecolab Inc. develops and markets programs, products, and services for hospitality, foodservice, healthcare, industrial, and energy markets worldwide. It operates through four segments: Global Industrial, Global Institutional, Global Energy, and Other.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about ECL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV