MGM Resorts International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MGM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.99, above its previous 52-week high of $15.95 with 1.3 million shares traded as of 10:26 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 10.4 million shares over the past 30 days. MGM Resorts International has a market cap of $7.68 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 34.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. MGM Resorts International, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns and/or operates casino resorts. The company operates in two segments, Wholly Owned Domestic Resorts and MGM China. Its resorts offer gaming, hotel, convention, dining, entertainment, retail, and other resort amenities.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV