NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $52.25, above its previous 52-week high of $52.23 with 62,774 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 764,400 shares over the past 30 days. Harris has a market cap of $5.68 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 5.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Harris Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an international communications and information technology company that serves government and commercial markets worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about HRS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV