AUBURN HILLS, Mich., July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Consumers have a chance to enter and win one of twenty-six new Fiat 500 vehicles
The MONOPOLY® Game at McDonald's® is set to return this summer, and for the second year the FIAT brand is participating in the event. The FIAT brand is offering game players a chance to win one of three different Fiat 500 models including the all-new Fiat 500L, 500 Hatchback, and 500 Cabrio. The Game is in restaurants July 16 and continues in-stores until August 12 and online at www.playatmcd.com until 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 26, 2013.
"Our partnership with McDonald's is one of the summer highlights for the FIAT brand," said Jason Stoicevich, Head of FIAT Brand North America. "Being a part of the MONOPOLY Game allows us to expose the FIAT brand and vehicles such as the all-new Fiat 500L, to a broad range of potential customers."
Participants have two ways to enter to win a Fiat 500 vehicle:
- In-restaurants: The 2013 MONOPOLY® Game at McDonald's® is available at participating McDonald's restaurants starting July 16 through August 12, or while supplies last. Players can peel Game Pieces from select menu items to instantly win one of ten Fiat 500 vehicles or collect property sets for a chance to win one of fifteen Fiat 500 vehicles, cash prizes up to $1 million (payable $50,000/yr for 20 yrs, without interest) and many other exciting prizes.
- Online Sweepstakes: Starting July 16 through August 26, players (13 yrs and older) can enter McDonald's Game Piece codes at www.playatmcd.com for one entry into the Online Sweepstakes for the chance to win a 2013 Fiat 500 Cabrio.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts