IntraLinks Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (IL)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry average. The net income increased by 18.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$5.58 million to -$4.56 million.
- IL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 31.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- INTRALINKS HOLDINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTRALINKS HOLDINGS INC reported poor results of -$0.32 versus -$0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.13 versus -$0.32).
- The gross profit margin for INTRALINKS HOLDINGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 77.37%. Regardless of IL's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, IL's net profit margin of -8.27% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, INTRALINKS HOLDINGS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts