Edgen Group Inc Stock Upgraded (EDG)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 126.68% to $12.83 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EDGEN GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 55.66%.
- Compared to other companies in the Trading Companies & Distributors industry and the overall market, EDGEN GROUP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Trading Companies & Distributors industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 220.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $4.09 million to -$4.91 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 7.17 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, EDG maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.99, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts