Continental Reaches New 52-Week High (CLR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Continental Resources (NYSE:CLR) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $94.02, above its previous 52-week high of $93.99 with 94,629 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Continental has a market cap of $17.2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 25.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Continental Resources, Inc. engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas properties in the north, south, and east regions of the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV