Lululemon Athletica Stockholders Seeking More Information About Class Action Complaint Made Against The Board Of Directors Are Encouraged To Contact Shareholder Rights Lawyers At Deans & Lyons LLP
DALLAS, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced a class action against Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU). Concerned LULU investors who purchased between March 21, 2013 and June 10, 2013 are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies by September 3, 2013.
"The complaint accuses Lululemon and its directors with issuing misleading and potentially false statements in regards to future business and existing product quality," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed to shareholders."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. LULU stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV