The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of Mattel, Inc. (Mattel) (NASDAQ: MAT).
On July 17, 2013, Mattel announced weaker-than-expected profit in its second quarter 2013 results. Among the highlights was a 12% decline in worldwide gross sales of Mattel’s flagship Barbie® doll brand.
Upon the news, MAT shares declined $3.17/share, or 6.8%, to close at $43.16/share on July 17, 2013.
Wohl & Fruchter’s investigation concerns whether Mattel management concealed from investors, among other things, the extent to which sales of its other doll brands have been cannibalizing sales of its Barbie doll line.Persons with relevant information, and MAT shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.833.6245. Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/mat. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising. Contact: J. Elazar Fruchter (email@example.com)845.425.4658 or Toll Free 866.833.6245Wohl & Fruchter LLP570 Lexington AvenueNew York, NY 10022 www.wohlfruchter.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV