DALLAS, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deans & Lyons announced a class action against Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT). MDT investors who purchased between December 8, 2010 and August 3, 2011 are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies by August 26, 2013.
"According the complaint, certain officers and directors at Medtronic issued misleading and/or false information regarding the product Infuse," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Prices of MDT stock were artificially inflated as a result of the possible false statements."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley DEANS & LYONS LLP 325 North Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500
Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-736-7861 Fax: 214-965-8505 Toll-free: 877-819-8033
SOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV