ACE Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ACE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ACE (NYSE:ACE) is tomorrow, July 19, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 51 cents per share. At a price of $94.40 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for ACE has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ACE has a market cap of $31.71 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 18.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ACE Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance and reinsurance products to insured's worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV