The Pantry, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTRY), the leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern United States, today announced a National Hot Dog Day celebration, offering 25-cent hot dogs to guests of its 1,160 grill-ready Kangaroo Express convenience stores. As a token of appreciation for our Armed Services, Kangaroo Express will also offer a free hot dog to any customer with a military I.D.
Guests can stop by any participating Kangaroo Express on Tuesday, July 23 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to pick up a 25-cent Ball Park® hot dog. Paired with a RooCup refill, guests can pick up a dog and a drink for just 50 cents.
Kangaroo Express will continue the celebration on Friday, July 26 with its “Dog Day Madness” extravaganza, featuring great deals such as three hot dogs and a fountain drink for $3, five hot dogs and two fountain drinks for $5, and seven hot dogs and two fountain drinks for $7.
The hot dog has long been a part of iconic American celebrations and pastimes, including Independence Day and summer baseball games. Pairing perfectly with American pride, Kangaroo Express guests can enjoy their Ball Park® hot dog while supporting the military men and women who protect our freedom by donating to the Salute Our Troops® campaign.“We are inspired by the overwhelming generosity of our guests and are proud to support the military community all year long,” said Joe Venezia, senior vice president of operations, Kangaroo Express. “We invite our guests to help us add a patriotic flair to National Hot Dog Day by enjoying an all-American classic and supporting the troops who protect our freedom every day.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV