Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM), The Healthy Way of Life Company, today announced that the Company is scheduled to release its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, July 25, 2013. A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Bahram Akradi, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Michael Robinson, executive vice president and chief financial officer, and John Heller, senior director, investor relations and treasurer, will host the call.
The conference call will be webcast live and may be accessed via the Company's Investor Relations section of its website at lifetimefitness.com. A replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET on July 25, 2013.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest — or discovering new passions — both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of July 18, 2013, the Company operated 106 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS ® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC ® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV