- Stockholders may cast their vote on the Internet at www.proxyvote.com or by calling the telephone number listed on their Voting Instruction Form. Please use the control number from your Voting Instruction Form and follow the instructions provided.
- Stockholders may sign, date and return their Voting Instruction Form by mail in the envelope provided. If voting by mail, please do so promptly to ensure your proxy instructions are received in time to be represented at the 2013 Annual Meeting.
- Stockholders may contact their brokerage firm for help with casting their vote.
Quantum Technologies Encourages Stockholders To Submit Voting Instructions For Its 2013 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders To Be Held On July 25, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.