- A 2.1 day reduction in median length of hospital stay (3.0 days in the EXPAREL group compared to 5.1 days in the IV opioid-based PCA group, respectively; P<0.05)
- A $2,800 reduction in mean hospitalization costs ($6,482 in the EXPAREL group compared with $9,282 in the IV opioid-based PCA group, respectively; P<0.05)
- A 92 mg reduction in mean opioid consumption (20 mg in the EXPAREL group compared with 112 mg in the IV opioid-based PCA group, respectively; P<0.05)
New Study Shows Significant Reduction In Opioids, Length Of Hospital Stay And Cost Of Care For Patients Receiving EXPAREL® As The Foundation Of A Multimodal Postsurgical Pain Regimen
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.