LAS VEGAS, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) announced today that it will release the Company's financial results for the second quarter 2013 before the market opens on Tuesday, August 6, 2013. The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on such date, which will include a brief discussion of these results followed by a question and answer period.
The call will be accessible via the Internet through www.mgmresorts.com under the Investors section or by calling 1-800-560-7376 for domestic callers and 1-706-758-3659 for international callers. The conference call access code is 15164251.
A replay of the call will be available through Tuesday, August 13, 2013. The replay may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406. The replay access code is 15164251. The call will be archived at www.mgmresorts.com.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a portfolio of destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company also owns 51% of MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino and is in the process of developing a gaming resort in Cotai, and 50% of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features ARIA resort and casino. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company's website at www.mgmresorts.com .Statements in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking" statements and "safe harbor statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and/or uncertainties, including risks and/or uncertainties as described in the Company's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE MGM Resorts International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV