IXYS Integrated Circuits Division (ICD), Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS), announces the immediate availability of the IX2113 High and Low Side Gate Driver IC. The IX2113 is a high voltage IC that can drive MOSFETs and IGBTs that operate up to 600V. Both the high side and low side outputs feature integrated power DMOS transistors, each capable of sourcing and sinking over 2A of gate drive current.
High voltage level shift circuitry allows low voltage logic signals to drive N-channel power MOSFETs and IGBTs in a high side configuration operating up to 600V. The IX2113's 700V absolute maximum rating provides additional margin for high voltage applications.
The IX2113 is manufactured on IXYS ICD's advanced HVIC Silicon on Insulator (SOI) process, making the IX2113 very robust in the presence of negative transients, high temperature and high dV/dt noise.
The inputs are 3.3V and 5V logic compatible. Internal under voltage lockout circuitry for both the high side and low side outputs does not allow the IX2113 to turn-on the discrete power transistors until there is sufficient gate voltage. The logic supply requires less than 1microA.The IX2113 can drive power discrete MOSFETs and IGBTs in half-bridge, full-bridge, and 3-phase configurations. Typical applications include motor drives, high voltage inverters, uninterrupted power supplies (UPS), and DC/DC converters. The IX2113 complements IXYS ICD's extensive low side gate driver and optically isolated gate driver portfolios, and the full range of IXYS power semiconductors. “With this expanded high voltage half bridge driver, we offer our customers the whole solution - the power semiconductors, the one chip driver and the MCU that provides the digital brains for the system,” commented Dr. Nathan Zommer, Founder and CEO of IXYS. “Very few companies in our space have the kind of depth in technology and products like IXYS.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV