"UniCredit's innovation-driven approach to sourcing reflects changing motivations in the strategic sourcing marketplace," said Erich Clementi, senior vice president, IBM Global Technology Services. "When making sourcing decisions, forward thinking organizations like UniCredit are moving beyond basic needs like cost-cutting to higher-order business outcomes such as growth, competitive advantage and, of course, innovation."
Major organizations which are leaders in the world markets choose to go into partnership with IBM to access superior innovative technologies to acquire necessary capabilities and expertise. According to the IBM Center for Applied Insights study, "Why partnering strategies matter," involving more than 1,300 business and IT sourcing decision makers worldwide, organizations that have made that shift are outperforming on a host of financial measures, including revenue and gross profit growth.
About IBM Cloud Computing
IBM has helped thousands of clients adopt cloud models and manages millions of cloud based transactions every day. IBM assists clients in areas as diverse as banking, communications, healthcare and government to build their own clouds or securely tap into IBM cloud-based business and infrastructure services. IBM is unique in bringing together key cloud technologies, deep process knowledge, a broad portfolio of cloud solutions, and a network of global delivery centers. For more information about cloud offerings from IBM, visit http://www.ibm.com/smartcloud. Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ibmcloud and on our blog at http://www.thoughtsoncloud.comContact:Trink GuarinoIBM Media Relations(203) 947-4632 email@example.com Alessandro F. FerrariIBM Media Relations+39-0259624690 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV