GUANGZHOU, China, July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Limited ("CMGE" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CMGE), a leading mobile game company in China, today announced that it began open beta testing for its newest proprietary heavy MMORPG game War Valley on July 17, 2013. The Company has entered into agreements with China's six largest game platforms to distribute the game during open beta testing.
War Valley is a heavy MMORPG social game set against a backdrop of Western fantasy myth. Players can choose from four unique classes as they customize and develop their characters through exploration and raiding. Revenue is generated through the in-game sale of virtual items. Developed for both iOS and Android-based platforms, War Valley will be translated into multiple languages and published in Asia, North America and Europe upon its expected August 2013 global launch.
On the first day of its release, War Valley delivered the following financial and operational results:
|Recharge Amount||Over RMB200,000|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV