Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/EuroNext Paris: CHMT) (“Chemtura” or the “Company”) announced today that it is commencing, subject to market conditions, an offering of $400 million of senior notes due 2021. The offering is being made pursuant to the Company’s automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on June 10, 2013 and pursuant to a preliminary prospectus supplement, which will also be filed with the SEC.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the notes to pay the consideration in its previously announced cash tender offer and consent solicitation with respect to any and all of its outstanding $455 million aggregate principal amount of 7.875% Senior Notes due 2018 and to pay related fees and expenses, including tender premiums and accrued and unpaid interest.
Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo Securities, Barclays and Goldman, Sachs & Co. will serve as joint book-running managers for the notes offering. A prospectus and prospectus supplement concerning the notes offering may be obtained by contacting Citigroup, Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, Brooklyn, New York 11220 or by Telephone: (800) 831-9146 or by email at email@example.com.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of any notes in any state in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities law of any such state. Any offering will be made only by means of a written prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. This press release should not be deemed to be an offer to buy or a solicitation of an offer to sell or a solicitation of consents with respect to the 2018 Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV