Rackspace® Hosting, Inc. (NYSE:RAX), the open cloud company, will announce its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 8, 2013 starting at 4:30 p.m. ET, 3:30 p.m. CT, 1:30 p.m. PT.
Lanham Napier, chief executive officer, and Karl Pichler, chief financial officer, will host the call.
To access the live conference call, participants should dial:
Q&A, US/CAN Toll free: 888-452-4005Q&A, Int'l Toll: 719-457-2089Participant Passcode: 1389877A live webcast, as well as a replay of the conference call, will be available on Rackspace's website at http://ir.rackspace.com.About Rackspace Hosting Rackspace® (NYSE: RAX) is the open cloud company and founder of OpenStack, the standard open-source operating system for cloud computing. Headquartered in San Antonio, Rackspace delivers its renowned Fanatical Support® to more than 200,000 business customers, from data centers on four continents. Rackspace is a leading provider of hybrid clouds, which enable businesses to run their workloads where they run most effectively — whether on the public cloud, a private cloud, dedicated servers, or a combination of these platforms. Rackspace has been recognized by Bloomberg BusinessWeek as a Top 100 Performing Technology Company, and is featured on Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For. For more information, visit www.rackspace.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV