Halliburton (HAL) ($44.14) set a multi-year high at $45.75 on May 21 then tested $40.12 on June 24. My weekly value level is $40.85 with an annual risky level at $45.72.
Hasbro (HAS) ($46.03) set its multi-year high at $48.97 on May 22 then tested $43.46 on June 6. My semiannual value level is $45.27 with a monthly risky level at $47.83.
Kimberly Clark (KMB) ($99.64) set its multi-year high at $106.54 on April 19 and traded as low as $93.76 on June 24. My weekly value level is $92.40 with a semiannual pivot at $100.90 and quarterly risky level at $103.37.
McDonald's (MCD) ($100.10) set its multi-year high at $103.70 on April 12 then traded as low as $95.16 on June 6. My semiannual value level is $98.47 with an annual pivot at $99.38 and annual risky level at $104.63.Netflix (NFLX) ($267.92) set a 52-week high at $268.26 on Wednesday. My semiannual value level is $237.48 with a monthly risky level at $272.18. (TXN) ($37.90) set a multi-year high at $38.16 on Wednesday. My monthly value level is $35.31 with a semiannual risky level at $39.38. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV