- Revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 was INR 2,628 million, an increase of 13% versus the previous quarter, and an increase of 33% over the same period last year.
- EBITDA for the quarter was INR 465 million, an increase of 104% versus the previous quarter, and an increase of 151% over the same period last year.
- Net Profit for the quarter was INR 163 million as against a net loss of INR 16 million for the previous quarter.
- CAPEX during the quarter was INR 176 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 1,085 million.
Sify Reports Revenues Of INR 2,628 Million For Q1 Of FY 2013-14
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.