CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE: CSH), a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Second Quarter 2013 results on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast and may be accessed on the Investor Relations section of Cash America’s website located at http://www.cashamerica.com.
About the Company
As of March 31, 2013, Cash America International, Inc. (the “Company”) operated 966 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 828 lending locations in 22 states in the United States primarily under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 47 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Cash America casa de empeño” ; and
- 91 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV