CICERO, Ill., July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:BWEN) will announce second-quarter results Thursday, August 1, 2013, before market open. An investor conference call will follow at 10 a.m. Central time. For real-time internet access to the conference call, visit http://www.bwen.com/content/events-conferences . An archived replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website shortly after the call concludes.
About Broadwind Energy, Inc.
Broadwind Energy (Nasdaq:BWEN) applies decades of deep industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications, to wind towers, to comprehensive remanufacturing of gearboxes and blades, to operations and maintenance services and industrial weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. With facilities throughout the U.S., Broadwind Energy's talented team of 800 employees is committed to helping customers maximize performance of their investments—quicker, easier and smarter. Find out more at www.bwen.com .
CONTACT: Broadwind Energy, Inc. Joni Konstantelos, 708.780.4819 email@example.com or LHA Jody Burfening/Carolyn Capaccio, 212.838.3777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV