LAS VEGAS, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CleanPath Resources Corp (OTC Pink: CLNP) ( www.re-load.biz) announced today a licensing agreement with a subsidiary of Hemp, Inc. (OTC Pink: HEMP) for the patent pending process used to greatly increase the effectiveness of nutraceuticals and functional beverages.
The process was originally designed as a non-invasive way to treat pain and swelling in people. Surprisingly, it was later discovered that its acoustic and electromagnetic waves also enhanced the effects of the nutraceuticals and functional beverages while improving the flavor of food and drinks. This wide range of benefits of the technology offers many new opportunities to CleanPath.
Ken Lewis, CleanPath's CEO stated, "I have personally tested the results of this process and have been amazed with the results. This safe, non-invasive process is based upon research into a safe pain relieving device which amazingly also makes beverages taste better, including wine, and makes the nutraceuticals and functional beverages more effective." Ken Lewis went on to say, "This will open up the path to many new unique products that we believe will be in high demand. From wine enhancing products to superior herbal remedies this technology will really help us grow."
Media contact: Ken Lewis, 1-877-309-9876, KenLewis@re-load.bizSOURCE CleanPath Resources Corp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV