MENLO PARK, Calif., July 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (Nasdaq:PACB) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Second Quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013, at 4:30pm Eastern Time.
The call will be webcast and may be accessed at Pacific Biosciences' website at: http://investor.pacificbiosciences.com/ .
Date: August 1, 2013Time: 4:30pm ET Listen via Internet: http://investor.pacificbiosciences.com/ Toll-free: 888.366.7247 International: 707.287.9330 Replay: http://investor.pacificbiosciences.com About Pacific Biosciences Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. offers the PacBio ® RS II Sequencing System to help scientists solve genetically complex problems. Based on its novel Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT ®) Sequencing technology, the Company's products enable: targeted sequencing to more comprehensively characterize genetic variations; de novo genome assembly to more fully identify, annotate and decipher genomic structures; and DNA base modification identification to help characterize epigenetic regulation and DNA damage. By providing access to information that was previously inaccessible, Pacific Biosciences enables scientists to increase their understanding of biological systems.
CONTACT: Pacific Biosciences Trevin Rard 650.521.8450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV