J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc. and Rabo Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering. The offering will be made only by means of a written prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933. A copy of the prospectus may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717 or by telephone at +1 (866) 803-9204; or BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The WhiteWave Foods Company
The WhiteWave Foods Company is a leading consumer packaged food and beverage company that manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products throughout North America and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV