Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK), a diversified energy company with assets in the petroleum refining, logistics and retail industries, today announced that the Company intends to issue a press release summarizing second quarter 2013 results after the U.S. stock market closes on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. A conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 results is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. CT (10:00 a.m. ET) on Thursday, August 8, 2013.
The live broadcast of this conference call will be available online by going to www.DelekUS.com and clicking on the investor relations section of the website. The online replay will be available on the website for 90 days. A telephonic replay of the call will also be available through November 8, 2013. The replay can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 with the conference ID number 21161625.
About Delek US Holdings, Inc.
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics and convenience store retailing. The refining segment consists of refineries operated in Tyler, Texas and El Dorado, Arkansas with a combined nameplate production capacity of 140,000 barrels per day. Delek US Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates own 62.4 percent (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets. The retail segment markets fuel and merchandise through a network of approximately 373 company-operated convenience store locations operated under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, East Coast®, Fast Food and Fuel™, Favorite Markets®, Delta Express® and Discount Food Mart™ brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV