Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE:GVA) will release second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013, before the market opens. The Company will host an investor conference call at 8:00 a.m. (PT), on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live webcast of the conference call at its website, http://investor.graniteconstruction.com/index.cfm. An archive of the webcast will be available approximately three hours after the call on the Company's website. The live call may also be accessed by calling (877) 643-7158, conference ID 20529008. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the live call through August 8, 2013, by calling (855) 859-2056, conference ID 20529008.
Through its offices and subsidiaries nationwide, Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE: GVA) is one of the nation's largest infrastructure contractors and construction materials producers. Incorporated in 1922, Granite serves public- and private-sector clients on projects both small and large. Granite's project teams represent some of the best in the industry serving owners in the transportation, power, federal, tunneling, underground, and industrial/mining and water resources markets. In 2013, the Company was recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the fourth year in a row. For more information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV