With a market capitalization of just $800 million, small-cap 3D printer maker ExOne (XONE) is the smallest name on today's list by far. But shares have been seeing huge trading volumes in recent sessions thanks to the growth potential (and in some cases, the controversies) surrounding 3D printing. That makes it worth a look today.
You don't need to be an expert technical analyst to figure out what's going on in shares of XONE. This stock has been moving higher in a well-defined uptrending channel since the start of April; that channel gives us a high-probability range for XONE's shares right now. XONE is coming off a bounce off of trendline support, a level that's already been successfully tested five times on the way up so far. It makes sense to jump in here.If you decide to take the channel trade in XONE, keep a stop at the 50-day moving average - it's been a good proxy for support on the way up. To see this week's trades in action, check out this week's Must-See Charts portfolio on Stockpickr.-- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV