GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 16, 2013, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on August 10, 2013, to shareholders of record on July 26, 2013. This amount represents no decrease over the $0.21 per common share regular dividend paid for the previous period.
"The employees of your company continue to achieve their goals for maintaining and growing profitability, not only for OVBC, but also for the benefit of the communities they serve," commented OVBC President and CEO Tom Wiseman.
Ohio Valley Banc Corp., based in Gallipolis, Ohio, owns two subsidiaries: Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central. Ohio Valley Bank is an FDIC-insured bank operating 15 offices in Ohio and West Virginia. Loan Central is a finance company with seven offices in southern Ohio. Ohio Valley Banc Corp. stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol OVBC. The company's Web site is www.ovbc.com.
Contact: Scott Shockey or Bryna Butler, (740) 446-2631, 1-800-468-6682SOURCE Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV