NEW YORK, July 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. (Nasdaq:AMCX) will host a conference call to discuss results for the second quarter 2013 on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. AMC Networks will issue a press release reporting its results prior to the market opening.
The conference call will be webcast live via the company's website at www.AMCNetworks.com under the heading "Investors". Those parties interested in participating via telephone please dial 877-347-9170 with the conference ID number 16925927 approximately 10 minutes prior to the call.
For those who are unable to participate on the conference call, you may access a recording of the call by dialing 855-859-2056 (conference ID number 16925927). The call replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 8, 2013 until 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, August 15, 2013.Internet replays will also be available on the AMC Networks website beginning approximately two hours after the call ends. About AMC Networks Inc. Dedicated to producing and distributing quality programming and content for more than 30 years, AMC Networks Inc. owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television. AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, and IFC Films deliver distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms. The company also operates AMC/Sundance Channel Global, an international programming business, and AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, a full-service network programming feed origination and distribution company.
CONTACT: Seth Zaslow Investor Relations 646-273-3766 email@example.com Georgia Juvelis Corporate Communications 917-542-6390 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV