NEW YORK, July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IAC (Nasdaq: IACI) will audiocast a conference call to discuss its second quarter financial results and certain forward-looking information on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). IAC will issue a press release reporting results after the market closes on Tuesday, July 30th. Replays of the conference call will be available at 12:30 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, July 31st and run until 12:30 p.m. (ET) on August 14, 2013.
The live audiocast and replay will be open to the public at http://www.iac.com/Investors.
IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) is a leading media and internet company comprised of more than 150 brands and products, including Ask.com, About.com, Match.com, HomeAdvisor.com and Vimeo.com. Focused in the areas of search, applications, online dating, local and media, IAC's family of websites is one of the largest in the world, with more than a billion monthly visits across more than 30 countries. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in various locations throughout the U.S. and internationally. To view a full list of the companies of IAC, please visit our website at www.iac.com.SOURCE IAC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV