KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that it has been selected by Togliattiazot Corporation (ToAZ) to perform revamp studies for seven ammonia plants located in Togliatti, Russia. The ToAZ revamp project will be the world’s largest upgrade of an ammonia complex with the seven plants located at the same site.
During the initial phase, KBR will evaluate plant operations to identify bottlenecks, define technical and commercial requirements, and examine process schemes prior to licensing KBR technology. KBR’s conventional and revamp technologies are known in the industry to significantly increase operational efficiencies, on-stream reliability and total ammonia production.
“KBR is proud to be selected by ToAZ for this revamp study,” said John Derbyshire, President, KBR Technology. “Helping our clients achieve greater production capacities with no lost shutdown time is one of our core competencies and will continue to be an area of significant growth worldwide.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV