IRVINE, Calif., July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newport Corporation (Nasdaq: NEWP) today announced that the company will release results for its second quarter ended June 29, 2013, on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. President and Chief Executive Officer Robert J. Phillippy and Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Charles F. Cargile will host an investor conference call that day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to review the company's financial results and business outlook for the remainder of 2013.
The call is open to all interested investors through a live audio broadcast via the Internet at www.newport.com/investors. The call also will be available to investors and analysts by dialing 877-375-4189 within the U.S. and Canada or 973-935-2046 from abroad.
The webcast will be archived on the Newport website and can be reached through the same link. A telephonic playback of the conference call will be available by calling 855-859-2056 within the U.S. and Canada and 404-537-3406 from abroad. Playback will be available beginning at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, and continue through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. The replay passcode is 18161599.
ABOUT NEWPORT CORPORATIONNewport Corporation is a leading global supplier of advanced-technology products and systems to customers in the scientific research, microelectronics, life and health sciences, defense and security, and industrial manufacturing markets. Newport's innovative solutions leverage its expertise in advanced technologies, including lasers, photonics and precision motion equipment, and optical components and sub-systems, to enhance the capabilities and productivity of its customers' manufacturing, engineering and research applications. Newport is part of the Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 2000 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV