Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ: BIRT), The BIRT Company ™ – delivering more insights to more people than all BI companies combined, today announced it will deliver its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1st, 2013.
Actuate’s management will host a conference call to discuss the company’s second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1st, at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). To access the call, please dial 877-407-8035 (201-689-8035 for international participants) and use conference ID number 417407.
A live webcast of the second quarter 2013 financial results conference call, with an accompanying slide presentation, will also be available at the investor relations section of the Actuate website at http://www.actuate.com/investor, and will be available in the same location on an archived basis for a limited time thereafter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV