NAPERVILLE, Ill., July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- John P. Calamos, Sr., CEO and Global Co-Chief Investment Officer of Calamos Investments ®*, will be the featured speaker in an InvestmentNews Webcast Event on July 23 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, titled "Emerging Markets: Aiming to Achieve Growth with Lower Volatility."
"Emerging markets have emerged. As a major contributor to the world's GDP, we believe they should no longer be treated as a tactical play but as a core allocation to a portfolio seeking long-term growth," said John P. Calamos, Sr.
Mr. Calamos will specifically address:
- The evolving trends driving opportunities in emerging markets and the Calamos outlook on how these trends will impact global growth in the years to come
- Why leading economists are recommending increased allocations to emerging markets—not as a satellite, but as a core strategic portfolio allocation
- Volatility and the importance of active, risk-focused management within this arena
To register for this webcast, please visit www.investmentnews.com/emergingmarkets. The webcast has been accepted by the CFP Board for 1 CE Credit.About Calamos Calamos Investments is a diversified global investment firm offering innovative investment strategies including equity, fixed income, convertible and alternative investments, among others. The firm offers strategies through separately managed portfolios, mutual funds, closed-end funds, private funds and UCITS funds. Clients include major corporations, pension funds, endowments, foundations and individuals. Headquartered in the Chicago metropolitan area, the firm also has offices in London and New York. For more information, please visit www.calamos.com. The opinions referenced are as of the date of publication and are subject to change due to changes in the market or economic conditions and may not necessarily come to pass. Information contained herein is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. *Calamos Investments LLC, referred to herein as Calamos Investments ®, is a financial services company offering such services through its subsidiaries: Calamos Advisors LLC, Calamos Wealth Management LLC, Calamos Investments LLP and Calamos Financial Services LLC. SOURCE Calamos Investments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts