- Net sales increased 1% to $207 million, compared to $205 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Company-controlled comparable sales declined 6% year-over-year.
- Operating income was $15.1 million, compared with $25.9 million in the second quarter of 2012. As a percentage of net sales, operating income was 7.3% compared to 12.6% in the second quarter of 2012.
- Earnings per diluted share were $0.18, compared to $0.30 in the second quarter of 2012.
- During the quarter, the company opened 17 stores and closed 15, ending the quarter with 413 stores.
Select Comfort Announces Second-quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.