Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the continuation of the Company’s regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share, reflecting an annual cash dividend rate of $0.70 per share.
The cash dividend for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 will be paid to shareholders of record as of August 15, 2013 and is expected to be paid on or about August 31, 2013.
The Company is the majority-owned subsidiary of Greene County Bancorp, MHC (the “MHC”), a federal mutual holding company, which owns 55.0% of the Company’s outstanding common shares. The MHC is waiving its receipt of this dividend. As the Company has previously disclosed, the MHC received the approval of the its members (depositors of The Bank of Greene County) and the non-objection of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, to waive the MHC’s receipt of quarterly cash dividends of $0.175 per share declared by the Company through February 19, 2014.
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. is the direct and indirect holding company,
respectively, for The Bank of Greene County, a federally chartered
savings bank, and Greene County Commercial Bank, a New York-chartered
commercial bank, both headquartered in Catskill, New York. The Banks
serve Greene, Columbia and Albany Counties in New York from twelve
full-service branch locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV