STUART, Fla., July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF) (the "Company"), a bank holding company whose operating arm is Seacoast National Bank, announced that it will participate in Keefe, Bruyette & Woods' 14th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference in New York City on July 30-31, 2013.
Dennis S. Hudson, III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the Company's business strategy, financial performance, recent developments, and future opportunities on Wednesday, July 31, at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed through Seacoast's website at SeacoastBanking.net, under Presentations. Investors listening to the webcast should register at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation. The presentation will be archived and available for replay for 90 days after the conference.
With over $2 billion in assets, 34 traditional branches and 4 Accelerate loan production offices fueled by the power of Seacoast National Bank, Seacoast is one of the largest community banks headquartered in Florida. Offices stretch from Broward County north through the Treasure Coast and into Orlando, and west to Okeechobee and surrounding counties.SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV