Cramer said Chipotle is back and he's a believer.
Cramer was bearish on Mako Surgical (MAKO).
Doing Your Homework
In his "Homework" segment, Cramre followed up on a few stocks that stumped him during earlier shows. He said that Canadian Solar (CSIQ), with its 300% move so far this year, is too risky and it's time to take profits and move on. He was more bullish on Xerox (XRX), however, as that company is moving into higher-margin businesses.Cramer also opined on Boston Private (BPFH) by saying that this is not his favorite bank and he much prefers Wells Fargo (WFC), an Action Alerts PLUS holding. When asked about Nokia (NOK), Cramer said he'd consider owning the stock for another 20% move higher as the stock did nothing when it reported a weak quarter recently. He was bearish on Tesoro (TSO), saying that he's not a fan of all the refiners.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer offered a memo to Michael Dell and Carl Icahn, telling both of them that Dell (DELL) is worth, at best, $9 a share, the level at which the bidding war began. Cramer said it's no secret that PCs, Dell's bread and butter, are in decline and there are no new chips to fuel a major upgrade cycle. Meanwhile, Apple continues to dominate the high end, while companies like Lenovo chip away at the low end. And let's not forget the resurgent Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), which can afford to give away PCs to reassert itself in the marketplace. For all these reasons, Cramer said Dell is just not worth its current $13 a share valuation. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV