Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- There's a lot happening next week on the earnings front, Jim Cramer said on Friday's "Mad Money" as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading. Cramer said many sectors have been on fire, and he expects that trend to continue.
On Monday, Cramer said, he'll be watching both McDonald's (MCD) and Netflix (NFLX). He said expectations are low for McDonald's, which may provide a buying opportunity. Meanwhile, Netflix continues to have the growth that the markets can't get enough of.
Tuesday brings two stocks Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Executive Decision: T.J. RodgersIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with T.J. Rodgers, president and CEO of Cypress Semiconductor (CY), the semiconductor maker that's seen its shares rise 25% since Cramer last spoke with Rodgers on Jan. 25. Rodgers said touchscreens in smartphones continue to be a huge driver for Cypress, and his company continues to deliver new technologies benefiting users around the globe. He said that even something as simple as an off-brand charger can introduce interference that can disrupt a touchscreen's operation. That's why Cypress has been developing circuits that can eliminate such interference so phones can continue to operate even while being charged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV