2. As of noon trading, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B ( ERIC) is down $0.15 (-1.2%) to $12.11 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.5 million shares of LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.06-$12.25 after having opened the day at $12.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.26. Ericsson provides telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators worldwide. It operates in four segments: Networks, Global Services, Support Solutions, and ST-Ericsson. LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B has a market cap of $40.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 21.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts