3. As of noon trading, BCE ( BCE) is down $0.40 (-0.9%) to $41.86 on average volume. Thus far, 575,381 shares of BCE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 855,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.58-$42.49 after having opened the day at $42.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.26. BCE Inc. provides communications solutions to residential, business, and wholesale customers primarily in Canada. BCE has a market cap of $32.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 1.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate BCE a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BCE as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full BCE Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts