4. As of noon trading, Tractor Supply ( TSCO) is down $1.96 (-1.6%) to $118.72 on average volume. Thus far, 375,773 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 526,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $117.88-$120.94 after having opened the day at $120.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.68. Tractor Supply Company operates retail farm and ranch stores in the United States. Tractor Supply has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 36.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Tractor Supply a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tractor Supply as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts