4. As of noon trading, Scripps Networks Interactive ( SNI) is down $0.92 (-1.3%) to $71.60 on light volume. Thus far, 249,739 shares of Scripps Networks Interactive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 765,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.33-$72.42 after having opened the day at $72.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.52. Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. develops lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet markets in the United States and internationally. It delivers entertaining and useful content that focuses on specifically defined topics of interest for audiences and advertisers. Scripps Networks Interactive has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 25.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Scripps Networks Interactive a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Scripps Networks Interactive as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Scripps Networks Interactive Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts